5 Questions with Taylor T. | Employee Experience Specialist
With a growing team of 850+ dedicated employees, our "Meet the Flock" series spotlights the many faces, departments and specialties of Flock Safety. We’re excited to share the stories of our exceptional employees, each contributing their unique talents and perspectives to our shared mission of eliminating crime and shaping safer communities.
This week, we're excited to introduce Taylor Transue, an employee experience specialist on the People team.
1. Describe what you do in 5 words or less.
Onboarding new Flockers.
2. What is your favorite part of your job?
I love being the first introduction to Flock. I get to showcase the culture and why it's so great to work here.
3. What’s your favorite hobby?
Playing video games.
4. What’s something you are currently (or just finished) listening to, watching, or reading right now?
Walden by Henry David Thoreau.
5. What’s the best life or professional advice you’ve been given?
"Don't wait for someone to give you an opportunity. Get it yourself."
Looking to join a curious and committed team working to eliminate crime and shape a safer future for everyone? Check out all open positions here.