Terms and conditions can often be confusing. Welcome to a simplified summary. For full legal terms and conditions, please read here: flocksafety.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
Who are "we"?
“Flock Safety” is the brand name for the products and services provided by Flock Group Inc. to help solve crime. As used, “Flock” and “Flock Safety” also refer collectively to Flock Group, Inc.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can cancel at any time if you are not completely satisfied with your Flock Safety system.
- If you would like to discuss canceling your contract, we ask that you email email@example.com to let us know you would like to terminate before the end of your contract term.
- Should you decide to cancel, Flock will pro-rate and refund any Customer fees paid in advance.
- Should you choose to cancel your contract, Flock does ask that the Customer cover the costs to remove and return all products. We will take these costs out of the prorated fees.
- The overall cost to remove and return all Flock products will be no more than $500 per camera.
Our Service, Your Data
- Once under contract, Flock will grant Authorized End Users access to its proprietary services via our Web-Based Interfaces
- Access will only be granted to users authorized by the Customer, and it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all Authorized Users are aware of the terms and policies of the agreement. Access will be removed from all users at contract termination
- Flock reserves the right to suspend access to any and all users who breach the agreed upon terms of service
- As part of the contract, proprietary or personal information may be shared between Flock and the Customer. By signing this contract, both Flock and the Customer agree that they will not share any personal or proprietary information with anyone outside of the contract without consent.
- All rights to footage or any other customer data acquired by Flock’s products belongs solely to the Customer. Footage acquired by Flock products is stored for access by Authorized Users only. Footage is automatically deleted and cannot be recovered after 30 days.
Contract Terms and Termination
- The Customer’s initial contract term is determined in this contract. The contract will automatically renew for any renewal terms that are also agreed upon in this contract.
- If no renewal terms are agreed upon, the contract will automatically terminate at the end of the current contract term. Upon contract termination, all hardware will be removed from the premises and access to data and software will be terminated.
- Flock will remove all products at their convenience upon contract termination for any reason. Advanced notice will be given prior to any visits for product removal.
Payment and Fees
- Typically, Flock bills Customers by sending an invoice. Unless otherwise agreed upon, invoice payments are due within 7 days.
- Initial fees are due within 7 days of contract signing.
- Flock reserves the rights to change its pricing. Any pricing changes made will not affect the Customers current contract term.
- In the event we decide to change pricing, we will always give you at least 60 days advance notice.
Limitations and Liability
- We do all that we can to make sure that the service that we provide can be relied upon. In the event that this is not the case for a customer, our liability is limited to the amount that the customer has paid over the year prior to the event.
- Flock is not responsible for and does not perform any criminal investigative services.
- Additionally, Flock does not recommend that customers perform their own investigative actions. All criminal investigatory actions should be performed by law enforcement professionals.
- We are not an emergency service - please contact 911 in the event of an emergency.
For full legal terms and conditions, please read here: flocksafety.com/legal/terms-and-conditions.